Friday, April 4, 2008

Life After College

These four years at Roger Williams have been some of the best years of my life. I learned a lot that will benefit me in the future. I also learned a lot of stuff that I will most likely never use again.

When I graduate from school in five weeks, I plan on looking for a job. My major is public relations so it would probably make the most sense for me to find a job in that field. However, PR isn't really my passion. For some reason I realized about half way through my junior year that I don't really have much interest at all in getting a public relations job. What I really want to do is real estate.

Even though I don't want to get a job in PR I am glad that I got to learn about the field. Being a PR major allowed me to gain good personal social skills that will benefit me in whatever career I choose to pursue.

No comments: